We need you!
We are recruiting volunteers to support in the delivery of the festival and to ensure that all our events are a safe, inclusive and accessible environment for all. We are eager to collaborate with local people to create integrated volunteer teams of disabled and non-disabled people working together.
What You Can Expect:
– Learn new skills with free in-house and external training
– Make new friends
– Give something back to the local community by making everyone feel included
– Free access toolkit
– Access to the FAF programme of professional, high quality artistic events and installations
– Network with others working in improving access and representation for disabled artists and audiences
– Reasonable travel costs covered
As a festival volunteer, you’ll be able to decide how you want to develop your skills, whether through technical support at events, venue stewarding or other roles . We will work with you to determine the best role for you.
How to Apply:
To apply to volunteer at the FRONTLINE Arts Festival complete this form or for further information, email email@example.com to request a volunteer welcome pack.